Select Country to see its Visa Requirements
- Original Passport and Copy of its first page. (7 month valid)
- Copy of CNIC/ B Form.
- 6 Month Latest Attested Bank Statement. ( Personal or Company )
- 1 Visa Application Form, printed (Dully filled-in & signed with by Applicant).
- 3 latest passport size photographs - White Background. (33*48)
- Original invitation or confirmation letter (used to be called Visa Notice) from and authorized government organization like the local foreign affairs office or etc. in China
- Invitation letter from your inviting Chinese organization.
- Copy of NTN and Chamber Of Commerce Certificate required (Valid).
- A supporting letter from your organization.
- Company Tax certificate.
- Returned Air Ticket.
- Police Character certificate Attested in Foreign Affairs (If visiting 1st Time)
- All documents must be scanned
· Visa Application Form (Dully filled-in & signed with by Applicant).
· Original Passport and Copy of its first page (Must be valid for more then 7 months at the time of travel).
· Copy of CNIC / B Form.
· 4 latest passport size photographs – White Background.
· At least 6 months latest Attested Bank Statement with closing minimum balance of Rs. 300,000 along with account maintenance letter.
· Request Letter from applicant with clear description of propose of visit on company letter head or any other.
· Copy of NTN and Chamber Of Commerce Certificate required (If Business man).
· Confirmed Return Tickets.
· Confirmed hotel reservation or sponsorship letter duly signed by Mauritian sponsors in original and to be sent by DHL along with most recent Utility bill- Water/Electricity- maximum one month old + copy of identity card duly attested by local police station in Mauritius/or the Protocol Section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 9th Floor, Newton Tower, Port Louis.
Standard Processing Time 9 – 14 Working Days